[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - New member on the forum.

New member on the forum.

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

New member on the forum.

Postby hunter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi guys,
I’m lurking on this forum for a while, but finally I decided to become a member. Recently I did purchased a hydrogen generator to my car, with the o2 extender, and with 2 EFIE. Well I wasn’t sure if I can put one together the generator myself to get the similar results, like those who are making them more often. So anyway I bought one. No I have one, question, actually more than one. ï
hunter

Postby Hockeyboy3089 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:18 pm

storing hydrogen isnt the safest thing to do, nor the easiest thing to do. you can do it, but if your planning to use it, making it as you need it is the safest and most practical thing to do.
Jay
Hockeyboy3089
Regular Poster

Postby readyakira » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:48 am

readyakira
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis