[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Please bless my build-out concept. (I'm a newbie)

Please bless my build-out concept. (I'm a newbie)

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Please bless my build-out concept. (I'm a newbie)

Postby gparedes » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Hello all. First, I'd like to say this site is excellent and I'm happy to be here!

So, I've been thinking of building a dual electrode unit using the double helix coils design. From what I've seen around, it produces the most gas for the least amount of SS; it seems to pull a good bit of amps for the small SS surface area. What have you folks found works the best in terms of SS design?

Here are my parameters:

1. Dual - Double Helix Coils (with 4 AWG wires running in parallel all the way to the battery)
2. Alkaline - Not sure whats best and helps keep the system clean, although, I've heard a little vinager helps.. Any suggestions?
4. New high juice MAXX altinator; http://www.motorcityreman.com/high-amp- ... ngler.html
5. Deep Cycle battery.
6. Electronics.. I'm lost. I know I need to pulsate and while in the ON position, it should deliver power in certain frequencies. Oscillator unit? I've read a bit on this and am just confused as to what freq's to use and if I'm trying to match the resonate freq of the enclosure or something else. I read microwave to excite the molecules(micro makes sense to me, but what do I know!). (HELP!!!)
7. O2 sensor, adjustment unit.. eehh Anyone know where those are sold?
8. Monitoring units, amp meters, voltage, pressure sensors, water level sensors. Does anyone make a kit for this to just slam onto your cell? (HELP!!!)

BTW, has anyone seen Stan's spark plug design? It's amazing and I would be real curious to see it work. See link below
http://www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/2067735.htm

BTW what is this Poll option within this submition page (Add a Poll)?
gparedes

Postby Hockeyboy3089 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 am

Jay
Hockeyboy3089
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:51 pm

I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis