[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - working on patent 5550357

working on patent 5550357

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

working on patent 5550357

Postby BillyHydrogen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 am

This may not belong in this thread, But it will have a possibility to use hydrogen as a median in the vessel.

I posted pics of what I have done so far, I need to find electrodes if anyone has any idea`s what to use ,it would be great.

After searching some electrode websites this almost looks like a huge neon sign inner workings.

Also, I am unable to do the math to see how much this thing actually produces from static electricity.

I dont know how to convert cal/g to btu. I am plannning on using what the patent suggests which is 11 liters of helium. So the question is after you take a peek at the patent, How much heat will 11 liters of hydrogen produce at a charge of 55(ev) or electron volt.

As you can see I have the top chamber almost complete, Awaiting electrodes. Also any suggestions on what to use for a static generator would be much appreciated.

This patent seems pretty easy to do, I got the info for the patent from thrival...so thanks to thrival for your information...

The other problem i see is that part D in the plans call for a gas circulator,
I have some ideas for external type pumps but have never seen one that would take the heat inside a 5 inch pipe. Also the drawings show no power to the circulator, Could this be a gravity device? I dont know, Help would be appreciated .
BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:47 am

1 Calorie = .003968 BTU
Or
1 BTU = 252 calories
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:19 pm

Thanks Chemelec, I am having trouble understanding when the patent states cal/g. It says the contrivance has 312000 cal/g. I dont understand how many btu. that would be.

The contrivance holds 11 liters of helium,or nitrogen, or hydrogen.

The molecular weight of helium is like 4.000 per mole I believe.

Thanks
BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:14 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:45 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:51 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

High voltage static

Postby dkofos » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:34 pm