[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Tune-Up in prep for booster install.

Tune-Up in prep for booster install.

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Tune-Up in prep for booster install.

Postby readyakira » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:58 am

I was wondering what companies/products you all are using for your tuneup parts. I have a 98 s-10 with a 4.3 v6 and notice on wet moringings the truck misses a bit when cold. So, in prep for installing my series booster, I plan to do plugs wires, cap and rotor and probably coil on my truck. I wanted to go with some products that should help imporve gas mileage, and maybe be benificial when running HHO booster. Any Ideas?
readyakira
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:40 am

I'd look for forums where people discuss this truck and motor and go with what they recommend?

Sounds like all new ignit stuff...check the choke...check the O2(s)?
I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Postby readyakira » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:20 am

Well, it only happens when it is cold. And it is fuel injected so it is not a choke problem :P O2 sensors should not be in use at that time either. which leaves basicly an ignition problem because the computer shouldn't be using all of the sensors at first startup. Anyways I have some posts out in a few places just trying to see what people have used.
readyakira
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:01 pm

No choke...but you need your O2s to cycle when hot?

I'd probably try NGK v-power plugs and spiral core wires. Clean the injectors and check all the other sensors. Basically a full tune up.

Then I'd flush the oil and change it using an additive. Do a carbon clean using water or seafoam. Change out/flush the trans/diff oil and use an additive. Up the tire pressures some...to the point your truck will corner and not slop.

Then I'd go racing.... 8)
I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis