[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - *New member and new tech!!!

*New member and new tech!!!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

*New member and new tech!!!

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:12 am

Finaly i can write. I am reading almoste every topic in the forum and i have covered only 3 pages so fare, in other words there are a lot to read and i´m still on 2005 level. But give me a week or so i will be updated.

In the meantime i want to share a thought. During my own investigation on this technologie the last 9 months i run upon some information on atoms and molecyles. I read in a sience book that atoms can release Foton-particles (light) when it loses energy - and that it can get exitet when it receives Foton-particles (reversed). This was exiting news, why? ... well here´s my idé.

Today moste of us use KOH or NaOH as substitute to the low conduktivety of water and this is a problem. It is a chemical and it can contaminate. KOH is not as bad as KaOH. KaOH is known to release chlorine gas so i dont use it, it´s that simple. But the news aboute the Foton-particel is of huge interest.

If my idé is correct that means i am going to be abel to use Laser-light as a treatment to increase the conduktivety of the water, in other words NO CHEMICAL, pure H2O. The basic principle for this is to make the electrons jump in to another path further away from the nucleus, if this occur´s the nucleus get´s unstable and vulnerable when the electricity is swiths on. The forces wich bonds the molecule is weakend (there are 3 forces). It should lead to us of a low curent aplication between the electrodes. In the end (if it works?) no chemicale, low current and pure hydroxid-gas!

This treatment is caled; [b]H.E.F.S.W - High Efficient Foton Stimulation of the Watermolecule[b]

A thought anyone?
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:48 am

- I will post the articel i wrote shortly!!! - this is for resurce only.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby ragtime8922 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Very interesting. Are you testing/experimenting?
Save America and the Constitution
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
ragtime8922

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Thanks and yes it is. I´m going to write an article about it tomorrow since it´s geting late over here and publish it in a new topic. I think i´m going to use the correct name for the new topic .. i suppose i am looking for a debate on this subject and i hope that it can capture the curiosity i think it deserve!

And i´m speaking for severel people who works on the technology i hope - it can be a huge leap in this sience.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby omnibill » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:28 pm

omnibill

Postby iteration69 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:30 am

iteration69
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:08 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis