[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - How are people interfacing hydrogen boosters with vehicles?

How are people interfacing hydrogen boosters with vehicles?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Pinhead » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:45 am

Here you all go. ;)

Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Hockeyboy3089 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:12 pm

I wasnt saying that induction only occurs in wire, but all conductors. the point i was making is that your using flat dc, so no change in a magnetic field after the very first few milliseconds. And you say you have put these cells on vehicles but you didn't answer the question the original poster asked, where do you put the output of the cells into the engine? what part of the engine is the hydroxy being put into?
Jay
Hockeyboy3089
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:13 am

Aloha,
Thats a good question- where to add the hydroxy?
On a generator, which runs a governor controlled throttle with little rpm variation- I like to go into the intake manifold after the carb, as close to the intake valve as possible. I add a throttle position marker so that I can monitor the best possible airation adjustment. When the throttle goes lower, that indicates that the engine is running more on the booster.
On some cars, I go into the PCV valve hose.
On others, I like to run the booster output tube right up to the air horn of the carb/throttle body intake. That is how it runs on the Chevy van in my project folder.
If your vehicle is 94 or newer, you should wrap several layers of aluminum foil around your oxy. sensor, or better- use spark plug oil foil spacers and move the sensor out, if possible. And add a MAP or MAF sensor adjuster.
Also at your request I have finally posted production levels.
And there is even a parts shopping list for the big 12 cell. The Mr G folder contains everything you need to know and buy, to build a cell.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby Hockeyboy3089 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:04 am

Jay
Hockeyboy3089
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby Hockeyboy3089 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:58 am

Jay
Hockeyboy3089
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 am

I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:18 am

Aloha,
It's very hard to compare dis-similar vehicles to try to adopt an approximate hydroxy consumption.
Vehicle weight, gearing, average rpm, engine size, driving style, wind resistance, etc. greatly impact results. The Chevy van is a worst case senario in most ways.
If you are running a 1500 c.c. motor in a little Honda, your results should be much better. Your alternator probably makes as many amps as mine. Your opportunities therefore are very good. I am limited to about 25 amps until I can add a dedicated alternator.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:43 am

I once owned a earlier model full sized Chevy van with a 305 and carb....got a consistent 14 mpg. A lot of wind resistance.

If you are seeing a 20% gain with a van...there is hope for us all. :lol:
I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis