[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Banki PWM and ignition system released to public!

Banki PWM and ignition system released to public!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby watkykjy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:53 am

Hi Guys,

I just want to add to the excitement and say that I am now more than ever excited about this tech! Mr Banki has given me a hope and countless explanations that brings this kind of stuff down to grass root level, and makes it understandable for amateur and pro alike!

I can't wait for more exciting installments.

Then, just one thing to comment on. Remember that we are all human, and yes, we will clash heads about ideas, concepts, etc etc. All we have to remember is to respect each other's opinions, regardless of how wrong or right they may be, and focus on the task at hand (energy independence) rather than attacking each other's thinking personally.

This would encourage electronically challenged people like myself to ask and learn more, because I would not feel that I am gonna have my head bitten off if I ask or say something stupid, but rather that I would be guided by the pro's ... So, come on guys, teamwork is the keyword, let's take this bull by the horns, and show the world what a couple of mature men are capable of!

That's all from my side :)

Cherio
watkykjy

Postby ElectroGasMan » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:47 pm

Hello Group

I never thought about using a small engine very much, however last month I used Gorilla glue to put my fly wheel magnet back on. Very interesting subject on ignition schemes.
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby herby53 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:41 pm

herby53
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:51 pm

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby herby53 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:15 am

herby53
Regular Poster

Postby Les Banki » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:54 am

Les Banki

Postby ElectroGasMan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:34 pm

[quote="Les Banki"]Hi guys,

Just because I have not posted for a few days, some of you think that I am discouraged, pissed off, offended, annoyed..….

ME? You must be kidding!

I found some of the reactions to my posts rather amusing! Good fun!
(Unfortunately, one guy took it too seriously and quit…..)

Folks, I have only ONE problem in life. Not enough TIME for everything I want to do!
(Could one of you clever inventors please invent a 48 - 72 hour day for me?)

Since I started sharing (posting on 2 Forums), can you guess what happened?
I am overwhelmed with orders (in my business)!!
(My energies are being returned many fold!)
Anyway, I still managed to write a short thesis which I named:
“Phase delays in multi-frequency PWMâ€
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:04 pm

[quote="Les Banki"]
Since I started sharing (posting on 2 Forums), can you guess what happened?
I am overwhelmed with orders (in my business)!!
(My energies are being returned many fold!)
Anyway, I still managed to write a short thesis which I named:
“Phase delays in multi-frequency PWMâ€
passion1
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:10 am

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~astronet/199 ... 96_01.html

http://waterfuelforall.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

Hi Everyone!

I post below full documentation for Les Banki's Synchronized 3 Frequency PWM circuit.
This page will always be updated with the most recent changes so please visit regularly to make sure you have the latest design.

Enjoy!!

Wouter

--------------------------------------------

Les Banki Circuit
Updated Version
August 16, 2007

Synchronized 3 Frequency PWM circuit & cell drivers
(for ‘resonance’ electrolysis of water)

Background

The basic idea for this design is based on information published by Bob Boyce.
(He is a member of several ‘free energy’ discussion groups/forums on Internet.)
Amongst many other very useful bits of information, he has revealed the frequencies, the ‘feed’ method to the electrolyzer cell & other important electronic details.

Having been heavily involved in the “water fuelâ€
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby grizli » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:52 pm

grizli

Postby passion1 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:30 pm

Grizli

Les has just posted a comprehensive explanation of the phase delays at
http://waterfuelforall.com/forum/index.php?topic=14.0
I quote the first sentence of his posting:
"Since the release of my “Synchronized 3 frequency PWMâ€
passion1
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:12 am

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:28 am

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:10 pm

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:37 am

Hi All

The link http://waterfuelforall.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0 has been updated with a list of Frequently Asked Questions, containing important information previously given by Bob.
passion1
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis