[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - J.L. Naudin's Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG)

J.L. Naudin's Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG)

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

J.L. Naudin's Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG)

Postby Ludmil » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:06 pm

Ludmil
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:07 pm

Err.. Something I don't like about Naudin is that he doesn't explain very well what he makes and I've read on the net that he made some measurement errors in the past ..

About the MEG - Tom bearden-

And tom Bearden is known to be a freaking crackpot Vaccumed head no brain stupid goofy lamer.
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:46 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:41 pm

Bob :

Hehe... I understand.. Well I admire Naudin because he is making something! .

But read about Tom .... I even tried to talk to this guy.. He is really a joke... All he can say is : "BUY MY BOOK, You don't understand, buy my book! .. You have to think outside of known physics, they are all wrong. "

He doesn't even want to explain anything.. And that's because he doesn't know anything ! ..

And it's not just that, he made patents based on some one else without giving credits .. Or things like that ...

I don't know calculus, but I've read by many that he made very basic errors in his calculations ...

It's been 10 years that he say that he has the secret to free energy and clam to have a working device, but there is nothing about it right now. And I don't believe in this being a conspiracy as some would say.. It's a too easy argument.. If the guy is as Nut as it seems, he must have guns and booby traps everywhere around his house, so the gov can't even approch him .. hahaehah . ..

Anyways, his theories are based on everyone else... he uses the name of Tesla to upgrade himself .. Then he takes someone else idea and claim that it is his own ..

I would like to argue with this guy live on this forum .. But that will never happen because he is a fake ..

If he was real, he would stand in the crowd .. Everybody defies him to talk, and no news .
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:24 pm

Loster:

I spoke with Tom by phone and exchanged emails. He's had a hard life dealing with sinister NWO types who he claimed assasinated one of his best friends while they were walking together, ice dart dipped in curare. Claims his friend was in fact the person who invented the method. I believe Tom is duly intimidated. He's married and has a disabled wife to take care of and neither may be around much longer. So don't expect soap-box sermons from him. Note: Puharich had dealings with these same peoples. He moved to Mexico to escape assasination. They let him move back home to live out his last years, but point is the threat of death neutered him from achieving his goal.

What I don't like about Tom is his inventing a new and largely unnecessary lexicon to describe his physics, requiring we adopt his terms and definitions which just adds to the complexity and creates a new high-priesthood of science. No one seems to want to put it into terms everyone can understand.

That said, I don't need him to show me a working device. I would in no way undermine his contribution. As far as calculation errors, who hasn't made them?! It's called being human; and lifting others' work? Notice how buildings are constructed, one brick upon another. I understand a few of his concepts (and others I discovered myself). Also there are quite a few free energy patents out there to study and a person with basic grasp of physics can see they work, even without building them. One reason I won't release my own is the times we live, the corruption of our government, and the missuse they would apply, not to mention gag orders. The forces that be would rather wait for your patent to expire than invest, but they'll be happy to buy you out and/or deep six your work. It has already happened countless times. You're coming from a pretty cocky point of view. Do free energy and become a lightening rod. Maybe you'll enjoy the celebrity status. I can assure you the men who devoted their lives to their work and made not a dime, had more to think about than criticizing each other. Maybe free energy is your dharma, Mr. Lust-in-black.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:47 pm

Uhh ..

Anyways, I don't buy into this stupid conspiracy stuff ..
Comon .. You said you talk to this guy ... On the phone ..

Wow.. that doesn't mean anything .. The guy is a joke, he can say anything he wants...

I could imagine a story too look :

My mom has been harassed by men in black because I am planning on releasing a free energy device that interfer with the astral grid that the Gov has set upon the sky to detect alien invasion.. And I know that the gov has some new alien technology because my cousin has died in a car accident and the car that crashed him has ran away and made strange lights ... It was a black cadillac!!! Oh shit!! Beware of the GOV AGENTS !!!! .. And now, my brother was walking with me down the road, and suddenly a mob throw his vodka bottle upon his face and glasses entered his brain by his nose .. Someone saw the scene and said that the mob tried to get me, it appeared that the guy was a fbi agent undercover, he was seen around my house at midnight friday the 13, he had a strange device that was making lights and sounds, I believe it was a free energy detector ..

Comon man ! .. I don't buy it ..

You say the guy has been harassed and moved to mexico .. hahahah .. Well why does he wants me to buy his book then!? .. Why couldn't he say something like : This in physic is wrong, I may say it in my book, but I can explain it to you on the phone .

Hey you talked to him on the phone right!? .. then, you talked about what?! .. Free energy devices or conspiracy !?!? ..

Don't you see that he diverted the subject to Conspiracy when you became interested in Free Nrg !? ..

I know, he did the same with me .. .

And Hey, if I invented a free energy device, I wouldn't say it loud, I don't care about the patent and the right over the invention, I would only arm myself to the bone, develop a new technology, become invincible than I would develop my own society .. Like Methernita did.

Is that paranoid?! .. certainly..

There are a bunch a loosers out there trying to fool people with stupid conspiracy theory, and one of them is Tom Bearden . .There may be conspiracy somewhere, it may be possible, but not as Bearden describes it .

Don't you think that the Gov could have killed him if they really wanted too !? Or captured him !??!!? Comon.. It's an easy task with this kind of lamer..

Just shake a 10$ bill and he will folow you ...

I QUOTE YOU :

>> That said, I don't need him to show me a working device.

Do you believe in Jesus !?

I don't have faith in pseudo-self-proclaimed-gods .. Do you !? .. This guy wants us to believe ... Believe in what!? Conspiracy or Technology ?! ..

Anyways .. If he "really" has the technology, then tell him TO SHOW IT AND TO USE IT ... Tell him to stop being a COW and to Stand up ! .. He may die, but if he succeed in distributing the technology, then he deserves respect .. What kind of life would it be to live in fear ?!? .. I would prefer to die than to live cowardly and like a wimp ..

Don't take all this personality thrival, please.. I don't want to offend you, I just want to sort this out ... There is no place for conspiracy in free energy, the minute you talk about conspiracy, nobody will take you seriously .. Even if you believe in conspiracy, play the game, it's the only way you will win ..

My opinion is this : People always had difficulty to accept new technology anyways .. They are to unintelligent to understand ! .. I have a strong hatred against society .. People have trouble to compute simple things, like plugin a computer the correct way for example, or clicking a mouse button (- Computer Stupidities -) .. People can't drive and talk to their cell at the same time .... I have many example, but this post is already too long ..

anyways ... I'll stay in the Free energy scope, these are personal opinions and are of no values here .
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:12 am

Tom Bearden Scam ..

http://www.randi.org/jr/092702.html

(- Also references to JL Naudin -)

Tom Beaden Web page :

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

He seems very happy for a paranoid fucker ..
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:52 am

Thank you Loster

It's nice to know that I only imagined what I lived through as well.

I used to feel that way before it happened to me.

I guess you have to experience it first hand before you realize what they will do to maintain the status quo.

That is if you're smart enough to take the not so subtle hints and survive the ordeal.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:04 am

bob :

Oh well, tell your story ! ..

I don't reject the idea that someone would defend himself to protect his interest.. The same applies to gov or companies .

And the same apply to myself, or ourselves .

If I understand correctly what you are trying to tell me, is that I should be careful to not be trapped in the conspiracy thingie !? ..

Oh well, what I am saying is that if I had a working device nobody would know until I actually did released it .. And I believe that some people are on this road.

The difference is just that, Let's say Tom Bearden has found a way to do it, but yet, didn't have a working device ... Well, if I was him, I would keep that secret until I know that I have buildup enough power to circumvent any attack from """ them """ .. I wouldn't do any patents or public demonstration of anything ... It's stupid, you are defenselessly shouting out loud : here I am, I am the guy .

Anyways, all this conversation is POINTLESS .. I don't see any result and will never see if I keep hoping that Bearden tell us, or if I wait for anybody to do it, so I'll keep trying by myself on the best of my knowledge and intelligence ..

In the event I succeed, you wouldn't know it 'till it is actually everywhere..

Why take the road of failure like everyone else ?!
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:24 am

And I want to clarify something, there is a difference between knowing that there is a potential Threat and that you have to be careful not to let your idea go 6 feet under ...

And there is this Crackpot infantile conspiracy Alien Theory Gov Agency FBI Borg Soldiers speaking Klingon putting up a Scalar defensive grid and bending spoon at a distance weather control mind pulsed microwaved stunned big brother global-scaled Agency sucking up our ass Thing ..
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:58 am

bob :

Ok I've read your story .

What is your failure so everybody can Learn from your mistakes?!

You may really have suffered, but I stand on the point that if you succeed you have to keep it quiet, and in that you failed since they got you.

Ok, so you are saying it's all about Resonance, you pointed out Pulsed Width Modulation and that there was something missing ..

So I just have to anticipate and start from there and will never know the truth because you keep quiet . ..

Well, in fact you are saying that you HAVE IT .. That you KNOW how to do it ... (- Real-Time OU-Gas production. enough, to run an engine -)

Okay.. Well, I see that the frequency is unknown .. It must not be a single frequency but a frequency that is variable depending on certain conditions ..

And there must be a way to introduce this frequency to the water.. You say you are the one who started the series cell electrolysis, so it's something electrical in nature ..

PWM Electrical Waves in a Series Cell Design, a Frequency Function. It must be a Cell similar to Chris Cells, because Chris own this forum and that there is covering and still, Chris is working on new cell design even if his gas production isn't that important .. Oh, and note that Chris totally freaked out when I asked for Specs; Is he covering the fact that he knows the way to do it and pretend to make a fuel cell safer when it's totally absurd to make a cell Safer when your cell is supposedly not producing that much gas !? .. ..

So I must conclude that if conspiracy there is, it is here! ..

What I believe is that when someone point out the working process, he is then contacted by you is that it ?! ..

How can they let you publicly interacting like that !?

:twisted:
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:22 pm

Last edited by thrival on Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:02 am

thrival :

True !

What I am saying is just that, but I don't believe in those things that I heard about Bearden, like the Scalar grid etc.. The guy is just imaginating a bunch of things and he doesn't even seem to have proof .. There is a thin line between intelligence and stupidity .

Anyways, I wasn't bashing on Bob too, I didn't know what he lived, I was just talking about Tom Bearden .. This guy UPSET me so much!!!! ..

Anyways, yeah no one has nothing to prove, but damn, wouldn't it help to know the solution !? .. When you know that someone has it and that you wish he could say it Aloud ... I belive that if I give the right information someone might PM me and give me the answer.. would be cool ..

Free Energy : Hell I'm gonna work on a resonance antenna and give some news when it's done .
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:41 am

Dunno Loster, sounded kinda like a bashing to me, but 'tis ok. I think I understand where you're coming from. You're just frustrated by my lack of willingness to be forthcoming with more information.

I had been considering offering to invite you to join our private forum to speed your education a bit. Despite your apparent interest in scalar waves and other alternative technologies, I don't think you are quite ready to join our little group.

I have given so many hints and direct information out already in the past pages of this site that I feel repeating myself would be fruitless, and maybe even detrimental to the cause.

If I could be assured that any further information I release was not going to be put to use against us all, then it might be a different story. There are many greedy members of the human race that don't mind stepping on anyone that gets in the way of their goal of riches and power.

Some may not realize this, but this technology could be mutated into a terrible low cost weapon of mass destruction, and I'm not about to offer any insight into how to accomplish this. Not even on my own private forum. The risks are too great.

I also do not post further clarifying information on the resonance issue because I do not want to find this winding up on some new foreign patent somewhere with another threat of legal action for discussing it on public forums.

The best hint I can offer is to read, read all you can from the old forum archives. The answer you seek is there, as it was discussed many times. The current methods of applying PWM to a cell are inadequate. There is something missing, something that I will not discuss on an open forum. It does have something to do with the application of a technology pioneered by Tesla.

Good luck

Bob

PS: The series cell setup is just a method of dividing voltage to increase efficiency. It has nothing to do with the resonance methods of applying energy to the cells. The process works with a single cell, or hundreds of cells in series. Only applied potential changes with a change in the number of cells.
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:10 am

Loster
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis