[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Digital fuel adjuster

Digital fuel adjuster

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Digital fuel adjuster

Postby weggl » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:29 pm

WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 am

I dug up direct links to your items....

1. Digital fuel adjuster for the control of air/fuel ratio on EFI.
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.as ... BCATID=347
-

2. Hand held controller for digital fuel adjuster:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.as ... BCATID=347
-
As I said on other thread, my friend is looking at using this system.
It looks to be very adjustable- but I am concerned that I would not have the
necessary skill / or understanding to adjust it correctly.
It would be very easy to run the engine Too lean and cause damage if I
adjust something wrong on this unit.
-
The PWM unit I dont see a real use for on Efficient series Cells.
If the unit was able to switch the input as a High freq say 19 Khz [ or whatever that freq was ? ]
Then I would see a great use.
I havent made a unit that produced Too Much Hydroxy at an efficient
level to need a PWM.
But I have found that Both Ignition timing and Fuel mixture could be
better off adjusted when on Hydroxy [ at larger volumes ].
-
Are you going to make one?
Glenn.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Digital fuel adjuster

Postby weggl » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm

G,day Glenn.
I also would not know how to adjust the air/fuel either but as I said before I have a mate who has a busines running a performance garage so I will rely on him to do the tuning. When in doubt find someone who has the answers just like this forum.
I have done all the cleaning and conditioning and am about to give the cell a test run, heres hopeing. Will post some pictures when i get the go ahead.
Again thanks for your help.

Weggl
WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby Beshires1 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:56 am

Anyone familiar with File D17, "A Practical guide to free energy devices". Its a file showing how to build a Air Fuel Mixture Controller. This is the same controller listed here. http://better-mileage.com/memberadx.html Anyway I ordered the parts and assembled the unit and, It didn't work as the file describes. I contacted Gary (Chemlec) and he wrote:

Unfortunately, as Tony found out this Circuit Doesn't Work as shown in the schematic.

There is an Error on the D17 Schematic.

I have corrected the schematic for Tony and also designed him a PCB for this circuit. Actually I built him one.
(The circuit in the PDF File was just made on Strip Board)

But if anyone wants this circuit board, I can supply it.

My website is:
http://www3.telus.net/chemelec
"I've done so much, For so long, With so little, I'm now capable of doing practically anything with nothing."
http://sites.google.com/site/diydcmotors/
Beshires1
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:23 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:33 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Thanks Gary

Postby kumaran » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:37 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

I found this tool... made in US.. looks like it will do it

Postby BubbleMonkey2 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:22 am

BubbleMonkey2

Postby readyakira » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 pm

readyakira
Regular Poster

Hmmm

Postby trbjam » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:22 pm

trbjam

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis